Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Aloha!

Aloha!    
     Photography In the Light is the lovechild of my favorite medium of art, photography.  I am Sheena Bean, owner of this budding photography business and purveyor of all things beautiful.  I am a Christian, wife, mother, artist, and pre-midwifery student. 
     My intrest in photography began in high school when I took a photography course at a local community college.  From there, my interest grew and eventually because this little business that allows me to share my love of photography with others.  The birth of my son Noakea, in 2007, finally gave me a subject that I couldn't get enough of, and I discovered my ture passion of photographing people. 
     Photography In the Light specializes in maternity, family, engagement, and fashion photography in northeastern North Carolina, the Outer Banks, and Hampton Roads, VA.  If you are interested in booking a session, find me on facebook under "Sheena Bean," or email sheenamariebean@yahoo.com.
     With Love,
         Sheena Marie
168005_1797762101584_1165682902_32113926_792639_n

No comments:

Post a Comment