Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photography In the Light - Families - Chase Family

This session was fun for two big reasons. First, E and C are the same age difference as my boys, so it was like a peek at what life will be like a year from now. Secondly, it was fun because these kids are just awesome!
When E and C's mom approached me about a session, I had no idea that I was going to get to photograph two of the cutest kids in town. Thier mom owns a childrens clothing business, so not only were they dressed to the nines, but thier personalities were so outgoing and smily!
This location is one of my favorites in the fall because the river and the trees look outrageously perfect. It was a little bit chilly for our session, but the kids just had fun and make my job easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment