Friday, February 11, 2011

Photography In the Light - Maternity - Montellese Family







What a special session this was for me.  When I was 16 years old, I spent two months in Africa on a missions trip.  The "team" I went with was composed of other teens from all over the country.  After the trip was over, many of us lost touch and since facebook wasn't around yet, there wasn't any real way to reconnect.  One of my favorite things about having facebook has been reconnecting with old friends from missions trips; Jessica is one such friend.

When I found out that Jess lived only about 4 hours away, and that she and I were both pregnant and due around the same time, we high tailed ourselves up to Charlottesville, VA for a visit.  Jess's mother in law lives on a rediculously beautiful farm that is very very photogenic.  I jumped at the chance to take some maternity pictures for her.  Her son, Ethan, was too busy gorging himself on strawberries to get in the pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment