Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photography In the Light - Engagements - Miquela and Jermaine

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is getting to connect with people. Miquela and I met when I was in 9th grade. We were best friends for two years until a military move relocated my family. Fast foreward almost 10 years later and I find out that she lives a mere 4 hours from me! It didnt take long for a reunion to ensue and a photo session for her and her incredible fiancee, Jermaine.
This session was taken mostly in downtown Elizabeth City, around the waterfront. It has taken me awhile to appreciate and locate locations for photo sessions in this small town, but I have found a few spots that I love in all seasons.
Thanks, you two, for a super fun session and for being rediculously photogenic. Love you both!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! I know some other people who got some shots there too. We're glad to see you've got a blog, now teh whole world will be like, "I sure need to get that Bean girl to shoot our _______; I don't care how much it costs! Get me the BEAN!" (For instance)

    ReplyDelete